7/28 Sox/Indians Double Header thread

9 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

BTW my dad is a Dodger fan and I've seen enough of Grandal to know that his pitch blocking is subpar. It is what it is, and it's going to drive everyone nuts. He's good defensively except for pitches in the dirt. 

Truth

4 minutes ago, tray said:

Collins as a pinch hitter? Should have brought up Yermin. We do not need three catchers dude.

In that situation, Collins was the EXACT right call. Pinch hit for R Engel with L Collins, NOT R Yermin or R Eloy, even if they were available.. It was the right call, just didn't work out.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Honestly the dude's cycles are as predictable as the moon's.  If he can't contain himself the mods should put him on time out in game for his own good and everybody else's.  The "I'm sorry it won't happen again I'm _____" posts don't do anybody good.

Jack is one of his favorite posters. His mood regarding the team fluctuates. So what? It does for a lot of people here. I make stupid, rash posts all the time as well. I overreact and so do many others. I'd sure as hell rather have Jack posting here than not posting here. 

4 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Jack is one of his favorite posters. His mood regarding the team fluctuates. So what? It does for a lot of people here. I make stupid, rash posts all the time as well. I overreact and so do many others. I'd sure as hell rather have Jack posting here than not posting here. 

Yep I go full meatball during gamethreads. If you don't like it....

image.jpeg

To be a fan of a team is to be irrational. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

This is like a split squad line up.

What I don’t get is Robert has without question been one of our best hitters, but in at attempt to protect him no matter the cost he’s willing to put undue pressure on a guy who has been terrible this year and another unproven young player.