7/28 Sox/Indians Double Header thread

Well, at least Santana's on my fantasy team, lol.

This season is really falling apart quickly...need to right the ship on the road somehow, or have the season delayed/postponed 7-10 days to retrench and have a White Sox version of the J-Hey World Series speech.

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

So anyway... what’s everyone drinking tonight? I had a nice Scottish ale earlier. I think I’ll go grab another one. 

Dr. Pepper for now.   Took 6 weeks to get delivered to China.   Although I might have to break out the Coronas if this continues much longer.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Dr. Pepper for now.   Took 6 weeks to get delivered to China.   Although I might have to break out the Coronas if this continues much longer.

Noooooo.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Who is in charge of getting pitchers ready to go? Come up with a better routine. 

I'm surprised they even allow Cooper near the team with his likely list of co-morbidities.   He's one of those guys who knows it's probably not all that safe but still says, "F--k it, you gotta die someday, it might as well be on a baseball field."

Just now, Capn12 said:

Oh, maybe now we can hear about 'but you're never too far down, with this White Sox offense' a few more times from the booth, since we're down yet again.

Only problem is we have gaping holes in the middle and bottom of the line up (every player not named Robert)

Just now, caulfield12 said:

I'm surprised they even allow Cooper near the team with his likely list of co-morbidities.   He's one of those guys who knows it's probably not all that safe but still says, "F--k it, you gotta die someday, it might as well be on a baseball field."

Guarantee you he thinks it’s fake news