Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

7/28 Sox/Indians Double Header thread

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Dr. Pepper for now.   Took 6 weeks to get delivered to China.   Although I might have to break out the Coronas if this continues much longer.

Noooooo.

• Haha 2

Oh, maybe now we can hear about 'but you're never too far down, with this White Sox offense' a few more times from the booth, since we're down yet again.

28 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Predicting that Rodon doesn't last 4 innings, gives up 5+ runs and has a meltdown on top of it all.

Don't want to say I told you so.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Amazing. 

I don’t particularly believe Rodon should be a starter, but god knows we have no pitching depth.

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Who is in charge of getting pitchers ready to go? Come up with a better routine. 

I'm surprised they even allow Cooper near the team with his likely list of co-morbidities.   He's one of those guys who knows it's probably not all that safe but still says, "F--k it, you gotta die someday, it might as well be on a baseball field."

Just now, Capn12 said:

Oh, maybe now we can hear about 'but you're never too far down, with this White Sox offense' a few more times from the booth, since we're down yet again.

Only problem is we have gaping holes in the middle and bottom of the line up (every player not named Robert)

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Don't want to say I told you so.

I’m betting the under on the meltdown.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

I'm surprised they even allow Cooper near the team with his likely list of co-morbidities.   He's one of those guys who knows it's probably not all that safe but still says, "F--k it, you gotta die someday, it might as well be on a baseball field."

Guarantee you he thinks it’s fake news

Benetti...the AL central is the highest scoring division in baseball...because our pitching staff is in it....

Rodon throwing a fit in the dugout already.

"At least he did that right-handed?"  Indians' announcers.  Sign of maturity?   Cell call from Boras predicting his FA market will be extremely limited at this rate.

Actually, Rodon's one of those guys who has the potential to be an Andrew Miller out of the bullpen, but just not sure his control will ever be tolerable enough in late inning/high leverage sitations.

Just now, fathom said:

What a debacle of a start to this season. This organization is a joke.

It just feels demoralizing as a fan. Like you know it’s still early in a sense, and 1-4 isn’t insurmountable, but these games have been a quick reminder of how far this team has to go. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Flash Tizzle said:

It just feels demoralizing as a fan. Like you know it’s still early in a sense, and 1-4 isn’t insurmountable, but these games have been a quick reminder of how far this team has to go. 

Pretty much

Indians' announcers already predicting a McCann trade, lol...Rick Hahn Is Not A God (RHINAG)

At least James McCann came out this season acting like it's a real battle for playing time with Yasmani.   78 MPH breaking ball.    Trade value, trade value!

Edited by caulfield12

McCann needs to be in the regular fucking lineup. Offer him a contract. He, Moncada Robert, and Anderson need to be 1-4 in this lineup if they want to win. But NOPE it won't happen.

Edited by ScooterMcGee