7/29 Sox vs Indians GT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:

Yes, but those conversations don’t mean much because we could easily win three games in a row that would get us those “8 games” back. It’s all relative. I’m not a big fan of the whole “every game actually counts for 2.7 games” thought process. 

The analogy is a useful concept for many fans. 

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

28 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Best lineup they can put out currently imo. Still think Robert needs to move up more, but for now this works. Stay healthy and let's get Mazara and Madrigal in for Friday and this starts to click.

I think McCann's hot bat should be in there somewhere. Either in place of Encarnacion at DH or catcher for Yasmani. He's one of the best hitters right now.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

With this SP any winning streak talk is just a fantasy.

They’re not without hope to turn a corner but please continue marching for the cliff

4 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

This was my thinking, but if Ricky put Delmonico at the 2 and 4 spot, who’s to say Mazara won’t get the same treatment? I do think Madrigal is safe at the bottom of the order. 

As a non-manager it never would have occurred to me, having Delmonico as one of our featured sluggers or even on the team other than for Uber-pizza delivery. This is why professionals get paid the big bucks and we don't.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Though to be fair, I would probably let Robert have the LF line to keep Eloy away from the stands.

That should go to anderson from SS. Let Robert have a little break. 😁