AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

So the big negative on the scouting reports of Luis Robert was that he was easy to fool with off speed stuff and he had a poor approach at the plate. I barely saw him in the minors, but through 6 games his pitch recognition has been top notch, and he has crushed off speed stuff. He hss been mature beyond his years at the plate so far. He hasn't swung at much pitchers pitches, and he doesn't try too much at the plate. Robert has been lightyears past my expectations. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So the big negative on the scouting reports of Luis Robert was that he was easy to fool with off speed stuff and he had a poor approach at the plate. I barely saw him in the minors, but through 6 games his pitch recognition has been top notch, and he has crushed off speed stuff. He hss been mature beyond his years at the plate so far. He hasn't swung at much pitchers pitches, and he doesn't try too much at the plate. Robert has been lightyears past my expectations. 

Robert brings joy and love to all mankind.

15 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

👍🤘

7 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Just not a funny attempt at wit and a horrible pun considering this climate.

Consider changing the post @southsider2k5?

You know what, you are probably right. Unlike some who feel the need to bring things down by repeating the same mistakes over and over again, I will fix it.

15 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Unlike some who feel the need to bring things down by repeating the same mistakes over and over again

Way to take the high road there! 😆 Guess you couldn’t resist?

Anyhow, Go Sox!