8/1 Sox vs Royals GT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, tray said:

I was posting about the last several Draft picks....in totality.  I think Madrigal is still an unproven commodity as is Vaughn.

Speaking of  Vaughn, I hated the Sox passing up Ed Howard and taking Vaughn. I don't see how Vaughn can do anything but DH and I do not see why any team would use a high first round pick for a DH.

I've got some bad news for you then

3 minutes ago, tray said:

I was posting about the last several Draft picks....in totality.  I think Madrigal is still an unproven commodity as is Vaughn.

Speaking of  Vaughn, I hated the Sox passing up Ed Howard and taking Vaughn. I don't see how Vaughn can do anything but DH and I do not see why any team would use a high first round pick for a DH.

1) and international players are proven?

2) what do Howard and Vaughn have to do with one another?

5 minutes ago, tray said:

Howard and vaughn weren't even in the same draft

• Like 1

Just now, TheFutureIsNear said:

Can’t believe this game is still 5-0. Horrible situational hitting. Should be at least 7. Hopefully doesn’t come back to haunt us. Don’t exactly feel great about Gio going through the lineup too many times 

I doubt Gio goes more than 5