8/1 Sox vs Royals GT

soxfan49

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Get a life

He's 14 innings into his career. Let me guess, Moncada was sarcastically a winner and competitor through his first 14 innings too, right?

I thought he was around Moncada's speed, but he's not. It doesn't bode well. Madrigal has a lot of issues right now, but it's early. 

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Get a life

He's 14 innings into his career. Let me guess, Moncada was sarcastically a winner and competitor through his first 14 innings too, right?

Never been a fan of his profile and was advocating last offseason to try and use him as trade bait to get Mookie. Sorry you don’t agree with me thus I need to “get a life”

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I thought he was around Moncada's speed, but he's not. It doesn't bode well. Madrigal has a lot of issues right now, but it's early. 

He's got David Eckstein speed.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah not every prospect can be Luis Robert. Madrigal may never be worthy of #4 overall but fuck he's 7 at bats in. Relax

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

Watching that broke my brain, 3 replays later and I still don't understand how a baseball can bounce that high

It reminds me of grindy Twins bullshit in the Metrodome. Remember the one Luis Castillo hit there that was just like that? 

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Never been a fan of his profile and was advocating last offseason to try and use him as trade bait to get Mookie. Sorry you don’t agree with me thus I need to “get a life”

Yeah, the sarcastic garbage can stop. If you think he sucks, why do you think a team would take him for a great player? Stop being such a dick

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Really wish Sox were seeing if they could play Vaughn at 2nd in camp

If they tried him at 3rd they should have at least given him some reps at 2nd to get a look at what he’s got

• Like 1

Just have a feeling that Robert's really starting to feel comfortable now.

As far as Nick goes, he definitely needs to get that first hit so he can take a breath and relax.   It's not like they are going to take away his starting spot and give it away to Danny Mendick or Goins, realistically.

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

If they tried him at 3rd they should have at least given him some reps at 2nd to get a look at what he’s got

If you want a guy with Paul Konerko speed playing 2nd, sure. 

2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

They were never going to trade with Madrigal as the centerpiece for Betts...they already had Chavis that could play over there.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Yeah, the sarcastic garbage can stop. If you think he sucks, why do you think a team would take him for a great player? Stop being such a dick

Dude I don’t tell you how to post so don’t worry about mine. Block me and move on man, you’re pretty annoyed by me not liking his weak contact