8/1 Sox vs Royals GT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yeah, you're right. Unfortunately it's a Cubs town and the Hawks are the lone hockey team here, but Robert has all universe potential. Those Hawks teams were fucking fun to watch and Kane had so many big moments during those runs

Yea those early 10’s were so damn special. Might never have an era like that again and Kane was cog #2 at worst. Guy is a living legend in this town. Hope the young guns can give the vets 1 more cup before they hang em up, today was a step in the right direction

Edited by TheTruth05

Just now, Capn12 said:

Yeah, that one made me chuckle, admittedly. I just hope the kid can get a hit or 2, to get the weight off of himself.

We’re all rooting for him (besides Harold). But yeah, he needs to just play his game and hits will come.

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

This guy's name is Ben May? Wonder what his real name is

In all seriousness, is May new? I've never heard of him

He did a Sox game earlier this season.  Was just as bad. 

Edited by SouthWallace

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Yea those early 10’s were so damn special. Might never have an era like that and Kane was cog #2 at worst. Guy is a living legend in this town. Hope the young guns can give the vets 1 more cup before they hang em up, today was a step in the right direction

Keeping Panarin would've been nice

Hopefully Boqvist and Dach turn into stars. That'll be a huge help, especially if they can find a D who doesn't suck. Goalie is an issue moving forward also