Sign in to follow this  
soxfan49

8/1 Sox vs Royals GT

I was posting about the last several Draft picks....in totality.  I think Madrigal is still an unproven commodity as is Vaughn.

Speaking of  Vaughn, I hated the Sox passing up Ed Howard and taking Vaughn. I don't see how Vaughn can do anything but DH and I do not see why any team would use a high first round pick for a DH.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

I was posting about the last several Draft picks....in totality.  I think Madrigal is still an unproven commodity as is Vaughn.

Speaking of  Vaughn, I hated the Sox passing up Ed Howard and taking Vaughn. I don't see how Vaughn can do anything but DH and I do not see why any team would use a high first round pick for a DH.

glad you aren't a scout for the White Sox. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

I've got some bad news for you then

3 minutes ago, tray said:

1) and international players are proven?

2) what do Howard and Vaughn have to do with one another?

Just now, soxfan49 said:

1) and international players are proven?

2) what do Howard and Vaughn have to do with one another?

If he means Abrams I get it......I preferred Abrams as well. 

Can’t believe this game is still 5-0. Horrible situational hitting. Should be at least 7. Hopefully doesn’t come back to haunt us. Don’t exactly feel great about Gio going through the lineup too many times 

5 minutes ago, tray said:

Howard and vaughn weren't even in the same draft

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Sox have had 5 outs with the bases loaded in the last 2 innings and got 0 runs

Yikes. Thay is So 1998 to 2004, except 2000 and 2007 to present White Sox. 

Edited by SonofaRoache

Just now, almagest said:

This guy has to be hard to hit or see or something. Two awful at-bats.

he made some nice pitches to eloy, EE is just off right now.

18 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

This is such an odd past. 2 games in and you're going to lump Madrigal in with a bust, a guy who keeps tearing a ligament and a guy who's done nothing wrong? Bizarre

Yeah, I didn’t get it either