Are Prospect Profiles no longer a thing?

ron883

14 hours ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I checked the new futuresox site and wasn't able to find any. Manager to find them on the old page, but not updated. They were my favorite part of the futuresox site. Have these been discontinued?

We are thinking about what to do with them. They can't really be updated without baseball. 

2 hours ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

We are thinking about what to do with them. They can't really be updated without baseball. 

Understandable. I was just surprised when I didn't see links to the existing prospect profiles, as I think that was one of the best thing about futuresox. 

Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Understandable. I was just surprised when I didn't see links to the existing prospect profiles, as I think that was one of the best thing about futuresox. 

Thank you. 

Thanks for the feedback. This will serve as motivation for us to bring them back. We've been doing some back end stuff since moving to the new site and realized most of the profiles didn't transfer over properly or at all. A lot of dead links and empty pages. We took them down temporarily and are figuring out what to do with them.