Sign in to follow this  
KS000

Sox Insider

Hi everyone I'm Kevin. Been reading Sox Talk for a while. Finally decided to register. I'm actually from Cleveland if you can believe it. Been a Sox fan since the Frank Thomas era. Love my sox. Screw the Indians! I made a cool Sox homepage for myself. I decided that I should share it with other White Sox fans. I used a blog template, but it's not a blog. Just a place to find links to everything in one place. I dont post my opinion on anything. I've been using it for 3 years now, and I always keep it updated. If you want to use it here's the link...

https://soxinsider000.blogspot.com/

Again it's not a blog. Just my homepage. I hope you like it. I look forward to finally commenting on posts on Sox Talk. Go Sox! Let's get the brooms out today.

2 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Very nice!  Looks like a ton of work.

Yeah it was, but well worth it. Just have to make sure things stay updated. Sometimes links change or blogs go dead. 

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Very cool to have all those live feed links in one place! Appreciate the share!

No problem! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Bookmarked, thank you this looks awesome

Cool glad you like it!

Thanks for supporting our darned Sox. It is a special calling for a few good (wo)men. 

3 minutes ago, pcq said:

Thanks for supporting our darned Sox. It is a special calling for a few good (wo)men. 

of course. Go Sox!

Thanks guys! Wasn't trying to plug anything. Just thought it would useful to other Sox fans. Go Sox!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KS000 said:

Hi everyone I'm Kevin. Been reading Sox Talk for a while. Finally decided to register. I'm actually from Cleveland if you can believe it. Been a Sox fan since the Frank Thomas era. Love my sox. Screw the Indians! I made a cool Sox homepage for myself. I decided that I should share it with other White Sox fans. I used a blog template, but it's not a blog. Just a place to find links to everything in one place. I dont post my opinion on anything. I've been using it for 3 years now, and I always keep it updated. If you want to use it here's the link...

https://soxinsider000.blogspot.com/

Again it's not a blog. Just my homepage. I hope you like it. I look forward to finally commenting on posts on Sox Talk. Go Sox! Let's get the brooms out today.

Kevin, hi! 

and - uh... I’m confused. Your “site” is nothing but a logo, a grey brick wall image, and a button link to a “homepage” which goes to the same place.

7 hours ago, hi8is said:

Kevin, hi! 

and - uh... I’m confused. Your “site” is nothing but a logo, a grey brick wall image, and a button link to a “homepage” which goes to the same place.

View web version 

2 hours ago, chitown87 said:

Pretty cool site. Have you considered having a section for various Sox podcasts? Or am I missing it somewhere?

Yeah that's a good idea. I'll look into that. I normally just use spotify, but I'll add some from the web. Thanks!

9 hours ago, hi8is said:

Kevin, hi! 

Yeah once you hit view web version bookmark it and it will always come up without having to do that. I have min on my home screen for my tablet and phone. Looks the best on a tablet. Thanks for checking it out.