Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KS000

Sox Insider

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone I'm Kevin. Been reading Sox Talk for a while. Finally decided to register. I'm actually from Cleveland if you can believe it. Been a Sox fan since the Frank Thomas era. Love my sox. Screw the Indians! I made a cool Sox homepage for myself. I decided that I should share it with other White Sox fans. I used a blog template, but it's not a blog. Just a place to find links to everything in one place. I dont post my opinion on anything. I've been using it for 3 years now, and I always keep it updated. If you want to use it here's the link...

https://soxinsider000.blogspot.com/

Again it's not a blog. Just my homepage. I hope you like it. I look forward to finally commenting on posts on Sox Talk. Go Sox! Let's get the brooms out today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Very nice!  Looks like a ton of work.

Yeah it was, but well worth it. Just have to make sure things stay updated. Sometimes links change or blogs go dead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Very cool to have all those live feed links in one place! Appreciate the share!

No problem! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Bookmarked, thank you this looks awesome

Cool glad you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for supporting our darned Sox. It is a special calling for a few good (wo)men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pcq said:

Thanks for supporting our darned Sox. It is a special calling for a few good (wo)men. 

of course. Go Sox!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys! Wasn't trying to plug anything. Just thought it would useful to other Sox fans. Go Sox!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, KS000 said:

Hi everyone I'm Kevin. Been reading Sox Talk for a while. Finally decided to register. I'm actually from Cleveland if you can believe it. Been a Sox fan since the Frank Thomas era. Love my sox. Screw the Indians! I made a cool Sox homepage for myself. I decided that I should share it with other White Sox fans. I used a blog template, but it's not a blog. Just a place to find links to everything in one place. I dont post my opinion on anything. I've been using it for 3 years now, and I always keep it updated. If you want to use it here's the link...

https://soxinsider000.blogspot.com/

Again it's not a blog. Just my homepage. I hope you like it. I look forward to finally commenting on posts on Sox Talk. Go Sox! Let's get the brooms out today.

Kevin, hi! 
 

and - uh... I’m confused. Your “site” is nothing but a logo, a grey brick wall image, and a button link to a “homepage” which goes to the same place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hi8is said:

Kevin, hi! 
 

and - uh... I’m confused. Your “site” is nothing but a logo, a grey brick wall image, and a button link to a “homepage” which goes to the same place.

View web version 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chitown87 said:

Pretty cool site. Have you considered having a section for various Sox podcasts? Or am I missing it somewhere?

Yeah that's a good idea. I'll look into that. I normally just use spotify, but I'll add some from the web. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hi8is said:

Kevin, hi! 
 

and - uh... I’m confused. Your “site” is nothing but a logo, a grey brick wall image, and a button link to a “homepage” which goes to the same place.

Yeah once you hit view web version bookmark it and it will always come up without having to do that. I have min on my home screen for my tablet and phone. Looks the best on a tablet. Thanks for checking it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×