AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

4 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

I think we can take 3 but Houser and Woodruff are gonna be real tough. 

Giolito-Woodruff will be good. 

Thought they may move Lucas to Monday to be on pace for the Iowa game. As it stands now, Rodon will get that game. Again...as it stands now.

Yes the Royals blow, but that doesn't matter. Sox won all three and that's tremendous.

Sox could have lost Game One. Could have lost game three. Not to cause a fight or boast, but my guy, Abreu had a big hit to make it 3-2 today. And then Grandal came through again.

Even though KC sucks a sweep is great. That was so cool the way we bashed Holland around. I won't go through all our guys but all our young superstar types were terrific. And Madrigal is hitting .333 which as we all know is rare for a Sox player just brought up, not named Robert. 

Hopefully the Sox pitching staff can continue to do well and improve and the guys can develop a winning culture if there is continuation of the season much longer. I still think besides the Cardinals and Marlins ... one more outbreak and it's over. And if the Cardinals can't play all week and Marlins can't ... that's very weird to the scheduling.

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

Yes the Royals blow, but that doesn't matter. Sox won all three and that's tremendous.

Sox could have lost Game One. Could have lost game three. Not to cause a fight or boast, but my guy, Abreu had a big hit to make it 3-2 today. And then Grandal came through again.

Even though KC sucks a sweep is great. That was so cool the way we bashed Holland around. I won't go through all our guys but all our young superstar types were terrific. And Madrigal is hitting .333 which as we all know is rare for a Sox player just brought up, not named Robert. 

Hopefully the Sox pitching staff can continue to do well and improve and the guys can develop a winning culture if there is continuation of the season much longer. I still think besides the Cardinals and Marlins ... one more outbreak and it's over. And if the Cardinals can't play all week and Marlins can't ... that's very weird to the scheduling.

So Greg, will you finally admit the rebuild was the correct decision? Are you team rebuild yet?

1 hour ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

So Greg, will you finally admit the rebuild was the correct decision? Are you team rebuild yet?

Don't forget this question, please. Give me some time to think about it and see this season play out and consider some things. I'm not trying to be difficult yet but the Royals are abysmal and it's a long season/rebuild. We would have gotten Robert no matter what, right? He was an international signing I think.

Edited by greg775

3 hours ago, pcq said:

Would expect to see a five IF defense against Madrigal before long. 

He’ll just dump it into the hole in the outfield then. His bat handling skills are so elite he trains at Stonehenge during the off-season.

55 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Could you imagine how much coverage guys like Robert, Eloy, and Moncada would be getting if they were on the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers?  It's so refreshing to have a team like this.

Aaron judge couldn't hear this comment over all the homers he is hitting right now...