8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

No shit. It's one of the myriad of reasons this all bullshit and a lot of people, including most fans, should be fucking ashamed of themselves. 

What did fans do? Players literally have a union and have the right to opt out. They are choosing to play and be there; no guns held to their head.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

No shit. It's one of the myriad of reasons this all bullshit and a lot of people, including most fans, should be fucking ashamed of themselves. 

What about this season is causing more pitching injuries than we see every year?

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Ugh, feel bad for Carlos. Looks like Kopech did the right thing. I guess it’s Detwiler? Or do they bring up Dunning or Steiver?

It's not fair to ask Dunning or Steiver to jump in that role.   They'll find SOMEONE.   Likely will be Detwiler, I would guess they would even use that Anderson kid they got from the Phillies before last season who's mostly a bullpen guy.

Yelich snapped an 0 for 19 skid, btw.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What did fans do? Players literally have a union and have the right to opt out. They are choosing to play and be there; no guns held to their head.

Thanks Ray! I was thinking the exact same thing.