8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

4 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Most fans supported this. It was a an incredibly irresponsible idea in the first place. Real good fuckin example to send to the rest of the world. Baseball is more important than the pandemic. 

I thought it was stupid but I'm still here watching. What's happened to Eduardo Rodriguez with Covid and all of the pitchers who had their arms trashed is horrible. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I didn't think baseball should be played, but these guys literally got approval from the government (shouldn't have), and then collectively bargained a season. 

Somehow you're angry at the fans for watching the product and enjoying entertainment - in their homes - during a pandemic.... all the while you're on a message board posting about the very game and season you said people shouldn't support/follow and etc.

The government? Think about what you just said. 

I was angry the first I heard about it. Look through my post history. I've said the whole time is a fucking terrible idea. 

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

A few.  The rash of UCL is not related. Lopez shoulder could be.

I said this was a risk with 3 weeks to ramp up, you disagreed. there have been 5 times as many pitchers put on the IL - even after accounting for COVID - as in the prior seasons' first two weeks. Claiming these things aren't related is just dishonest.

• Like 1

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

I was angry the first I heard about it. Look through my post history. I've said the whole time is a fucking terrible idea. 

Yes, we're all well aware that you like to repeat yourself ad nauseam.

• Haha 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Most fans supported this. It was a an incredibly irresponsible idea in the first place. Real good fuckin example to send to the rest of the world. Baseball is more important than the pandemic. 

You don support this but for some reason are interested enough to post on a message board and/or are watching. You must be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Dick Allen said:

You don support this but for some reason are interested enough to post on a message board and/or are watching. You must be ashamed of yourself.

Actually, I don't really support it either and yeah, I feel dirty as hell watching but I fucking love baseball.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kalapse said:

Yes, we're all well aware that you like to repeat yourself ad nauseam.

So when half our core of young pitching goes down, we can cry about this season like the strike season right? How it killed our hopes. I'm going to keep repeating myself because I'm going to really pissed off about this for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Ok, and guess what? They agreed to do it and it's happening against my "opinion." At this point, I'm not going to boycott a product... that is going to happen anyway, and further deteriorate the enjoyment of my shitty pandemic experience.