8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

I'm not watching. I won't watch any games. I'm here for the "told ya so's." 

Sorry, you’re in a gamethread so you either want to know what’s going on or knew. I know you think you are better than everyone else, but you are doing the same thing you are criticizing others for doing. It is pretty funny because you are the only one that doesn’t seem to notice it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Ok, and guess what? They agreed to do it and it's happening against my "opinion." At this point, I'm not going to boycott a product... that is going to happen anyway, and further deteriorate the enjoyment of my shitty pandemic experience.

I  don't know about everyone else but I am not going to a game all year. Who is with me?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I disagree.  The muscular shoulder injuries I would agree with. The UCL are not. They are mechanical in nature not a "getting arm in shape issue. "

Wonder what they’ll point to next year, and the year after as the reason for these injuries.  They are increasing every year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I disagree.  The muscular shoulder injuries I would agree with. The UCL are not. They are mechanical in nature not a "getting arm in shape issue. "

How can you explain the rash of guys coming off TJS getting reinjured then? 

It's been happening all over baseball not just Rodon and Lambert. 

Ohtani is also hurt, and there are others I'm not thinking of. 

Edited by Jack Parkman