8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

5 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Maybe if more fans would have spoken up and refused to buy the product, MLB wouldn't have been so greedy. 

OR, and stick with me here, if ownership had valued their investment,  OR the players could have considered their own health more than their payroll percentage,  but nah, it's all of those fans fault.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Anyone who doesn't believe in Covid-19, I'll buy you a ticket for Wuhan.

If too scared of the mainland, you can try HK, Taiwan or even Vietnam.   Any takers?

Who said they dont believe in covid? Are you trying to connect this to my post? If so you need better reading comprehension

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

OR, and stick with me here, if ownership had valued their investment,  OR the players could have considered their own health more than their payroll percentage,  but nah, it's all of those fans fault.

True, and the NFL is going to go all "hold my beer".

• Like 1

I said it's everyone's fault. The fans have a voice just like the players and owners. Everyone who didn't speak up. 

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

I swear to fuckin god if we trade any real prospects for this fake season, or if Cease and Gio go down...

Sorry to kill the vibe. You guys have fun. 

I honestly hope they trade kopech for a rental now just to see your meltdown

• Like 2

You are right. The fans have nothing to do with this. There are no tickets sold. The reason they are playing it the TV contracts make their losses a lot smaller.