8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

8 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Wonder what they’ll point to next year, and the year after as the reason for these injuries.  They are increasing every year.

I've said why for the last couple of years. It's too many pitchers trying to throw the ball through a wall for too long. Two significant factors for injuries are number of fastballs and amount near full velocity. Pitchers dont pace themselves. It's like trying to sprint a marathon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

I feel kind of bad. I feel like I’m a level above “casual fan” but I’ve never heard of Matt Foster (until the season started). Is this guy for real? Did he pitch at all last year? Awesome two innings so far 

He was buried beneath a lot of bigger names, but moved quickly through the system. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Selfish, stupid and internet tough; certainly a combination of traits that are enviable.

Curious how the mods here will respond to my posts which are just jests giving me warnings, yet you insult me twice, actually breaking forum rules, and im betting there will be complete silence from them.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

I've said why for the last couple of years. It's too many pitchers trying to throw the ball through a wall for too long. Two significant factors for injuries are number of fastballs and amount near full velocity. Pitchers dont pace themselves. It's like trying to sprint a marathon. 

100% agree.

give me a staff of keuchels that know how to pitch than ceases that have nasty shit and no idea what to do with it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1