8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

don't equate something as a "different opinion" when it is factually incorrect. 

Oh my god.  Someone said something incorrect.  Might as well demonize him for eternity (oh wait that would cover every freakin person on the planet...including yourself).

ill admit the back and forth with that college kid was cringey and immature, but for the most part i like his willingness to speak his mind.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Honestly just lmao at this “pandemic”.  Vast majority of positives are asymptomatic and the overall death rate is barely more than the normal flu.  But yeah lets just stop life for the next 6 years till we have a vaccine

Re-posted for reference. You should join the Coronavirus thread. 

26 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

If I told you masks stop immigration, I bet you'd wear one

Burnnnnn🔥

Just now, ChiSox1917 said:

Oh my god.  Someone said something incorrect.  Might as well demonize him for eternity (oh wait that would cover every freakin person on the planet...including yourself).

ill admit the back and forth with that college kid was cringey and immature, but for the most part i like his willingness to speak his mind.  

What back and forth and what college kid?

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

no the problem is it's the 5th inning, not the 9th, and you're not trying to prevent a single run from scoring at all costs. 

I agree with you. But I'm not mad because Yelich was gonna bat anyway with a chance to do damage. Grand slam or three run homer, who cares.