8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

Ok I looked up Bauer's page and he's absolutely destroying Aubrey Huff. It's hilarious. He's opinionated and out there but I have no problem with him being personally out there. Nothing I saw was that egregious. He's a fun follow and I stand by that. Had a post praising MLB for allowing players to protest during the anthem. 

What the hell is there to complain about? 

• Like 2

Just now, The Beast said:

What back and forth and what college kid?

Some college girl said he was her least favorite player. It started off them going back and forth with playful jabs but he took it overboard with her and she ender up getting harassed by his followers

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Ok I looked up Bauer's page and he's absolutely destroying Aubrey Huff. It's hilarious. He's opinionated and out there but I have no problem with him being personally out there. Nothing I saw was that egregious. He's a fun follow and I stand by that. Had a post praising MLB for allowing players to protest during the anthem. 

Some people get offended by others having different opinions

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Anybody that destroys Huff is my favorite