8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

He had a brigade of grown men on Twitter harass a 18 year old girl because she said she wasn't a fan of his when she was tweeting to Alex Bregman. He then blamed the girl, refused to apologize and acted like he was being bullied by her. It was quite crazy.

Ok i didn't see that, I think he was probably joking and took it too far. Seems out of character. 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

It was never realistic to expect our bullpen to go 7 scoreless tonight, so let’s score some fucking runs like we would’ve had to anyways.

Yup, though its certainly realistic to have scored more runs with the guys we have had on.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It was never realistic to expect our bullpen to go 7 scoreless tonight, so let’s score some fucking runs like we would’ve had to anyways.

Yup, the bottom line is we need our starters to get to the 5th, even the 4th, inning more often than not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ok i didn't see that, I think he was probably joking and took it too far. Seems out of character. 

lyou don't know much about Trevor bauer it seems. That wasn't out of character and he was not joking. That's who bauer is and how he acts.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

4 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Cishek induced two weak ground balls. Would like to see a replay of Avi‘s hit. Looked like Moncada should have had a play

101.2 exit velocity on the single 

98.8 on the other.

not weak, by any stretch of the imagination 

Edited by kev211
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ok I looked up Bauer's page and he's absolutely destroying Aubrey Huff. It's hilarious. He's opinionated and out there but I have no problem with him being personally out there. Nothing I saw was that egregious. He's a fun follow and I stand by that. Had a post praising MLB for allowing players to protest during the anthem. 

What the hell is there to complain about? 

People say Bauer is a prick and I've seen a few of his videos and he seems nothing like a dick. Outspoken yes but really honest and speaks his mind.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

He was. And he didnt force other users to harass her. He should have known with his following his followers would do so though.  He did take it overboard, something that started as just playful banter back and forth, and later apologized for it.  Ray ray is exaggerating the egregiousness of it

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

lyou don't know much about Trevor bauer it seems. That wasn't out of character and he was not joking. That's who bauer is and how he acts.

I haven't seen much that was that douchey out of him. 

If it wasn't a joke I'm disappointed.