8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

Just now, T R U said:

No argument from me, I knew you weren’t talking about Fry but your sentence was weird so I see why it caused confusion

I understand i didn't word it right.  i get the confusion. That's why I told him i was talking about cishek.   And he gives up another run. Two out hits with risp the difference so far in this game. 

Just now, soulfly said:

So, real talk.   Has a Sox shift ever put the defense in the correct spot?  More often than not, it seems like if they had just played straight up, they would have been in the correct position to make the play.

I have been saying this for years. Whoever sets up our shifts is so bad

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Maybe stop peddling this stuff if it's been made clear to you that you don't know what you're talking about? (Bauer, not Huff)

Yeah, don't want to get too hung up on this but here are some classic crazy tinder broad profile quotes... not from girls on tinder but from Trevor bauer.

“For the longest time, I just couldn’t figure out why everyone hated me,” he says. “I used to feel really bad for myself. Like, Why don’t I have any friends? Why don’t girls like me? Why does everyone s—- talk me? Am I really that bad of a person?”

One morning, during his junior year at Hart, Bauer returned home from an early pool workout, took a shower and looked at himself in the mirror, feeling sorry for himself as usual. Then something flipped. “I don’t see anything that I dislike,” he told himself. “I’m going to go off to college and play baseball. I’m successful. I’m smart. I like myself.” From that day forward, he says, “I just stopped giving a f—- what people thought of me. And now I just don’t care.”

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

So funny to watch a pick off because clearly benetti isn't at the park so he's as clueless as we are whether or not they have him picked off lol

Yeah, the quality of road broadcasts this year is honestly pretty bad (not their faults of course), and this is a big reason why