8/4 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, KipWellsFan said:

Did that end up being an error on Colome? I hope it was. The reason he didn't touch it was because he played it so poorly. Not because it was a tough play. Looked like it should be routine.

The NL is still stuck on the DH, meanwhile I'm over here about ready to call for designated fielders lmao

37 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

Lol... is Ricky just getting lucky or is there some crazy logic behind these pitching choices the last couple days?

yea it's almost like he's a paid professional and we are armchair keyboard warriors who criticize every thing that doesn't work and don't give credit to what does work. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wegner said:

2020 World Series game 7....White Sox up 5-4 in the 9th....Colome...strike out...ground out.... walk...hit by pitch...another walk...fly ball to the track Robert has it....Sox Win 

And the catch is as good as the Dewayne Wise catch in 09.... if thats possible

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

And the catch is as good as the Dewayne Wise catch in 09.... if thats possible

For the sheer situation it is....Robert's will be the greatest catch Hawk has ever seen.

53 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No, it was someone after him.  Can’t think of the name at the moment.

Sergio Santos had that one electric season; I would actually say Robertson was pretty damn solid too (a bust in the sense that he was part of that big winter meeting splurge by Hahn that never panned out) but his actual numbers (when healthy for the Sox) were pretty good.