8/4 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

Have to replace Madrigal already in fantasy...had to dump Ian Happ because hate having Cubs on roster.   Sigh.

Btw, Padres' brought up #2 pitching prospect Luis Patino, they're not messing around, with Davies and Lucchesi struggling at the back end of their rotation.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Sogard has a lot of Brett Lawrie in his face and mannerisms... but by all accounts, Sogard is a wonderful man and great in the clubhouse whereas Lawrie was a loser.

This sounds like a Promise Keepers testimonial/witnessing from Ben Zobrist...

1 minute ago, justBLAZE said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but if its broken they should know rather quick, X Rays are always fast, it's the MRI that drag on.

Depends on the size of the fracture.  A small hairline type in one of the small bone in the wrist can only be found with bone scan or MRI.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I rag on Jose for it a lot, but it's pretty crazy how normalized chewing tobacco is in baseball. Imagine if these guys were constantly smoking cigarettes during games. 

If Jose preferred Big League Chew, Madrigal might be alright and Kopech would be in the dugout.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I rag on Jose for it a lot, but it's pretty crazy how normalized chewing tobacco is in baseball. Imagine if these guys were constantly smoking cigarettes during games. 

I remember when they used to do that and NFL players smoking on the sidelines.