AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Nice to win close games especially on the road (even when there are no fans). That would have been another tough one to win with a full stadium of screaming beer drinkers/cheese lovers. 

Excellent pitching. Eloy the future and Jose the present with big hits. Even if you hate me, you must acknowledge my fave, Jose, has given you/us a lot of thrills. That was a smart piece of hitting. He blasted that single to left. He was only 1 for 5 but a nice spot for 1. Eloy, Robert, Moncada and Grandal are quite a foursome if they can stay healthy.

It's not easy to close and I think Colome is a good closer with so so stuff if that makes any sense. He has the moxie, just not great stuff. I could be wrong. He also should work quicker. Slow workers generally annoy me.

Nice win streak, always good to beat KC and Milwaukee. Feel sorry for Madrigal. As advertised he loves to hustle. Trying to make it to third there was dumb. I was thinking he'd learn from getting thrown out, then the unfortunate injury. Hopefully it's just a sore shoulder; I mean knocking the shoulder out of place on a mere slide seems excessive injury to me. But it could be subluxation; I'll say it isn't.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Nah Bummer is the future closer. Colome is playing with fire too often.

Aaron is the guy you throw out in high pressure situations, like Hader. That arm is too good to be relegated to the old fashion 9th inning closer. I think Heuer takes the closer spot as some point.

1 minute ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Aaron is the guy you throw out in high pressure situations, like Hader. That arm is too good to be relegated to the old fashion 9th inning closer. I think Heuer takes the closer spot as some point.

I didn't know Yearnin was Ron. Congrats on not ripping Jose mercilessly for the chew this year.

• Haha 1