8/6/20 vs. BrewCrew @ 7:10PMCT

ChiSox59

6 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Absolutely it was a brutal play, but how exactly is Eloy responsible for Gyorko’s homer?  Whole game has been brutal. Eloy is just one part of it.

That was the worst play in left field I have ever seen. It will be on blooper reels and must see misplay videos on youtube that you end up watching kind of drunk at 3am. Gio is human, there is no way that doesnt affect him in any way. It goes from 2 outs, nobody on to a shit show.

Just now, Timmy U said:

Gio got hit, walked people and worked slow the entire game. He may have deserved a better fate, but he was an active participant in his own poor performance.

Real simple, he should never face a lineup for a 3rd time. One of main reasons he was successful for Brewers is because Counsell protected him.

• Like 2

Just now, reiks12 said:

That was the worst play in left field I have ever seen. It will be on blooper reels and must see misplay videos on youtube that you end up watching kind of drunk at 3am. Gio is human, there is no way that doesnt affect him in any way. It goes from 2 outs, nobody on to a shit show.

That might have been the worst play in MLB history. 

7 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

No no no, that Rangers' game was 10X worse.

We were 23-10 at that point, and looked to have at least a 50/50 shot at the playoffs if the rotation and SS position could be addressed.

Not only did we not make the playoffs, but we hastily traded for a shitty starting pitcher giving away an elite player in the process 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Are we doing this career high stuff again with guys in their 8th career start.

Despite the team being competitive, the game threads are somehow even worse (more negative). And I'm not talking about the Eloy reactions, that's all warranted

Just now, chisoxt said:

Not only did we not make the playoffs, but we hastily traded for a shitty starting pitcher giving away an elite player in the process 

GreenSox, lol?   Thad Bosley?

Just kidding.

I've been warned not to talk about it anymore today, or criticize Jimenez's defense "in a snarky way."    Yet here we are, lo and behold.