8.8.20 GT | Clevelanders @ White Sox | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Really not sure I can continue to watch with such a horrific manager.  NOBODY thought Anderson was going to have a good inning here.

Anderson better get DFA after the game...too bad managers can’t be also

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

We let Anderson go more pitches than Foster, GENIUS!

I really didn't understand why Foster was limited to just 27 pitches. At least let him go through the order once.

Just now, Tony said:

Some teams are just going to be better. You’re going to get shut out at times. You’re going to go on losing streaks. These things happen in baseball. You can accept them. 

It’s unacceptable to have a bad in-game manager not having his team mentally prepared for action. That effort is on Grandal and there should be consequences for him, but the consistent errors in judgment across the board from this team, for years, is unacceptable 

I've been saying this for years about Renteria.  It's the same shit we saw under Robin.  BENCH SOMEONE

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Why are we letting worst player on the roster let this game get out of hand?  Ricky is simply a terrible manager.

Its a bullpen game... during a stretch where the team is playing like 16 games in 16 days, and they lost their best reliever to injury. 

I honestly have no idea what any of you think the manager should do. Drew Anderson is on the team. The bullpen is taxed and still has to pitch. Guys have to play. Stop blaming the manager for not treating the 3rd and 4th inning of a bhllpen game like its game 7 of a world series.

We'll go through stretches of dominance against KCR, Detroit and the Pirates, probably even the decimated Cardinals, but we're still a long ways from being a top AL ballclub.

Have a feeling that's going to get exposed on national televion tmrw night.

Luplow was like 0 for the season, lol.

WHY THE F--K did they leave Anderson out there to dry when the game was still a game?