White Sox vs Indians 8/9 game thread Sunday Night Baseball

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Can someone please post an update when the game is about to resume?  Need to switch over to The Wire to kill some time.

You should watch the one Simon did on YONKERS, NY mayor who was youngest in American history, later took his own life, with Jason Isaac, really good stuff.

I did not hear the announcers mention Timmy, yet they like players like Mendick, who should be in Schaumburg tomorrow.

If we are out of it in 23 days (at the trading deadline) and Cleveland is in it, I would consider trading  EE to Cleveland for pitching.  Tito loves him.

Just now, tray said:

I did not hear the announcers mention Timmy, yet they like players like Mendick, who should be in Schaumburg tomorrow.

If we are out of it in 23 days (at the trading deadline) and Cleveland is in it, I would consider trading  EE to Cleveland for pitching.  Tito loves him.

What’s wrong with Mendick? He is a solid bench player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Safety squeeze. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that coming.

To be fair though, it was a perfect bunt.

Grandal also made a nice play since he was playing !B

2 minutes ago, tray said:

How about watching some Tatis Jr. highlights on ESPN?   Geezus no...

Hope everyone is watching so they can continue being upset over something  that happened four years ago.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Have they provided an ETA of when they’ll restart?

No.

10 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Season 4 about halfway through.  Forgot how good this season actually is.

Season 4 was so incredible. I just started the show a year ago. Stopped midway through season 5. I love the show, but 5 wasn't doing it for me. 1-4 is some of the greatest television ever.

• Like 1

Just now, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Season 4 was so incredible. I just started the show a year ago. Stopped midway through season 5. I love the show, but 5 wasn't doing it for me. 1-4 is some of the greatest television ever.

Yeah, for some reason I thought it started slipping in season 4, but it honestly stays great until season five.

• Like 1