8/10 Sox vs Tigers GT

soxfan49

Just now, chetkincaid said:

Mazara...

The book on him should be inside sliders that are never strikes. That one was never a strike. His pitch recognition is awful. Does he think these are screwballs and they'll somehow go left to right? 

4 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Even after he ate the real Miguel Cabrera?

And drank himself into obesity, yes

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

2013-2019 CORPSBALL

Actually, I'm assuming we got "good" Fulmer tonight.

That, or we're just completely out of synch offensively, and a little bit down as a team after the weekend.   Plus, who enjoys going to DET and being stuck in a hotel?

I'd rather go to Detroit and be stuck in a hotel than go to Detroit and go out. As former Blackhawks say, when they go to Detroit it's a pizza night

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I'd rather go to Detroit and be stuck in a hotel than go to Detroit and go out. As former Blackhawks say, when they go to Detroit it's a pizza night

Domino's, or Little Ceasar's?   Of course, nobody will admit to preferring LC for the "value," even if they actually liked the taste.

Crazy bread!!  pizza pizza

Seems Jimenez is the early goat of the game.   What's new this last week?

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Domino's, or Little Ceasar's?   Of course, nobody will admit to preferring LC for the "value," even if they actually liked the taste.

Crazy bread!!  pizza pizza

Give me the crazy bread all day. It's actually good. The pizza, on the other hand, is disgusting

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Alot of posters here are going to be eating some serious crow on Dallas Keuchel. 

Jinx?

How many will admit it, lol?    That very rarely happens around here, it's like stock pickers, only get the "winners" and never the busted picks.

Okay, let's put together a 2-4 run inning here.

Edited by caulfield12