8/10 Sox vs Tigers GT

soxfan49

Could be a streaky team. Bottom line, they went 8-7 the first 15. If they do that three more times, they’re in the playoffs. But it’s looking ugly right now, and the injuries don’t help. Is Bummer supposed to be back after 10 days?

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I could be totally off base here, but I feel like a huge proportion of our offensive production is home run based. Like in our current predicament, our only hope is if we get a few big swings. One run was difficult, two is downright intimidating. We'll score twelve runs on occasion, but it's because we hit five bombs in the game. Smack two singles and a double? Operate our offense as a cohesive unit? Never heard of it. Compound it all with a seriously idiotic approach, like swinging at the first pitch after a pitcher throws eight straight balls.

I'd like for our offense to not be super aggravating anymore.

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Same shit every year no matter who hitting coach is

Scary thing is I’m not sure how they fix this.  Awful free agent acquisitions on the offensive side have become the norm, so it’s hard to count on that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Scary thing is I’m not sure how they fix this.  Awful free agent acquisitions on the offensive side have become the norm, so it’s hard to count on that.

Do you think Grandal has been bad? Aside from the power outage he's been ok. I'd think that will come. 

Edited by Jack Parkman