Watch the Cubs Sox series next weekend?

DoUEvenShift

I've only been to a couple Cubs games so I'm not too familiar with Wrigleyville. I noticed the Wrigley Rooftops were selling tickets but are sold out for the series.

Does anyone know if there are any other bars/restaurants/venues with a view of the field? Would be kinda cool to actually SEE BASEBALL this year.

5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I've only been to a couple Cubs games so I'm not too familiar with Wrigleyville. I noticed the Wrigley Rooftops were selling tickets but are sold out for the series.

Does anyone know if there are any other bars/restaurants/venues with a view of the field? Would be kinda cool to actually SEE BASEBALL this year.

I lived in Wrigleyville shortly after graduating from college. It can be a fun place to drink, but i advise staying off the beaten path. Avoid the Cubby Bear, Sluggers, Deuces, etc. I was always a fan of Murphy's Bleachers and The Sports Corner. Murphy's is a divey-er bar that isn't AS infested with jabronis, but it still gets packed. Regardless, most places right by the field are packed on game day.

Keep in mind, i have no idea how it is during quarantine. i imagine it is even harder to get into a bar. I highly doubt you'll get a seat at a place within viewing distance of the field. Try The Sports Corner i guess. if that is packed, go pound some malort at the Nisei Lounge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I lived in Wrigleyville shortly after graduating from college. It can be a fun place to drink, but i advise staying off the beaten path. Avoid the Cubby Bear, Sluggers, Deuces, etc. I was always a fan of Murphy's Bleachers and The Sports Corner. Murphy's is a divey-er bar that isn't AS infested with jabronis, but it still gets packed. Regardless, most places right by the field are packed on game day.

Keep in mind, i have no idea how it is during quarantine. i imagine it is even harder to get into a bar. I highly doubt you'll get a seat at a place within viewing distance of the field. Try The Sports Corner i guess. if that is packed, go pound some malort at the Nisei Lounge. 

Thanks for the info - except on the Malort

• Haha 1