8/11 Sox at Detroit game thread

southsider2k5

6 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Of course running late and don’t get to the TV and miss 4 runs...am I obligated to not turn the game on now?

You can't watch again until Eloy Jimenez makes another out.

Btw, we need a unique jewelry collection for female White Sox fans with the pieces designed from leftover scraps from Old Comiskey, that would be awesome.  Like the old green metal bleacher seats, or the chain link fence where you could peak out onto the field from LF at ground level (picnic areas?)

Edited by caulfield12

18 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

That's invariably the biggest flaw out of the majority of Latin American prospects based on the pitches they see growing up in the Dominican, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela.

He's just in-between right now.   Has too much talent not to come out of it, especially as some games get out of control and the last relievers out of the bullpen throw him more fastballs.

Carlos Santana and his 48 walks this year says hello... :)

5 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Moncada seems so injury prone. He seems fragile... like he’s wound too tight or something.  

I wonder if slimming down would help him. His legs are the size of tree trunks. @ptatc is what I'm saying complete broscience or is there some truth to it? The guy is always hurting his hamstrings

Edited by Yearnin' for Yermin

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic