8/12 Game Thread Sox@ Detroit finale noon start

southsider2k5

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

I like Moncada 2nd a lot more.  He is going to work deeper into counts, and give a guy like Anderson a chance to run.

On the negative side of things, he's going to be in more running situations on the basepaths at the top of the order...rather than in the run producing/drive the ball spots.

Tough call.   Arguments either way.

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Between Eugenix, HISCOX and Roman....are 50+ men out there feeling a little bit a lack of confidence?

What's next, Just For Men?   Skincare products?   

MLB does targeting advertising - so the better question is - what are you googling? Hahah.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

MLB does targeting advertising - so the better question is - what are you googling? Hahah.  

Follically-challenged, but us married men don't have to care about that one.   Plus, saves money on shampoo/conditioner and better able to cope with 95-105 degree days.

Not to mention wife is huge Jason Statham fan.   Unfortunately, those abs take 2-3 hours per day of work and not a steady diet of junk foods.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Follically-challenged, but us married men don't have to care about that one.   Plus, saves money on shampoo/conditioner and better able to cope with 95-105 degree days.

Not to mention wife is huge Jason Statham fan.   Unfortunately, those abs take 2-3 hours per day of work and not a steady diet of junk foods.

And I was totally making that up - i have no idea, but i presume all this companies target sports fans. Probably a huge part of their segment/target audience.