8.15.20 GT | Cards @ Sox game 2 | 3:15PM

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

What are the odds of getting swept the first two doubleheaders of a big league season in the span of less than a month to open a year?

Probably something like 10-15%, at most?

Damage has been done, but it's still theoretically a game if the offense hasn't given up just yet.

Nothing today has inspired hope that we're going to rally back. 

Whatever... I'm here for it, I guess.

Just now, 2Deep said:

This is just pathetic. All the way around, coaches to players. We went through years of shit to watch more shit. We were promised talent and effort. But instead we get a dead ass team. 

It’s just comical.  Cubs knew he wasn’t the guy to take the next step, yet the Sox do.  

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Flavum almost never gets angry and even he's cursing.  What's the world coming to?    Elrockin' giving up?

Reyes has gone from one of the best pitching prospects in baseball to the Cardinals' version of Carlos Rodon.

Except Reyes can throw more than 93

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Pitching depth or minor league coaching depth?   Because the second has always been pointed out as one of our "niche" advantages...supposedly.

Pitching depth. Infield depth. Mazara’s spot on the team.

Just now, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

No, let's just keep the status quo. Everything is great!!

What are your suggestions then?

5 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

This is just pathetic. All the way around, coaches to players. We went through years of shit to watch more shit. We were promised talent and effort. But instead we get a dead ass team. 

You hit the nail on the head.

3 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Fire Rick Hahn and put WBWSF at the helm.

I would honestly rather have RON as the manager at this point.    And at least WBWSF is passionate about White Sox baseball, and cares enough to repetitively state the same claims on a consistent, albeit delusional basis.   What I'd love to see are those responses he did receive from JR before he started having his CV/resume/"I'm the NIU Huskies version of Theo Epstein, it would be idiotic to miss this opportunity to bring me on board with baseball ops" letters rejected.

Edited by caulfield12