8.15.20 GT | Cards @ Sox game 2 | 3:15PM

Tnetennba

We have no clue at the plate. Sorry gents this is not what I was promised this year so I'm fucking done with this team right now. I have been saying it for weeks......we have no approach or discipline at the plate. Much respect to you all but I'm out for a while. I can't watch this shit show 

4 minutes ago, soulfly said:

So fucking fitting that EE was the one to come in for Mazara and shit himself.  Fuck you Hahn and your trash roster construction.

So wonderful have the Sox scouts have been (choked out in distinctive Yoda voice) in identifying veteran players ONE YEAR LATE in their 30's instead of pulling the plug one year EARLY.

Almost every single time, we're wrong.

It's almost uncanny.   And it makes you wonder when the next shoe to drop will be Dallas Keuchel...?

Not even going to be happy the Cubs lost to the Brewers, as you can almost already pencil them into the playoffs, and surely that will be the case after going 4-2 or 5-1 against the White Sox.   Seems we have to win at least one, right?    But you just KNOW David Ross would love nothing more than to run over the White Sox like a runaway locomotive with no brakes.   He's certainly taken notice of all the hype on the South Side and in the Chicago and even national media with Luis Robert early this year.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, poppysox said:

We need a shakeup.  New Manager...New Lineup...New Owner.  I don't care what...just something.  This is getting unwatchable.  The Cards looked a lot more ready to play these games than we did.

These two games are the ultimate indictment of Renteria. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

It’s the same old Sox. We fall for the same shit, the same song and dance every year. The joke is on us. The only thing that’s different is fans aren’t spending money on this traveling circus in 2020. 

Will never happen, but they just need a total front office/coaching staff tear down.  They just can’t create a winning organization.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s at least trying hard. More than I can say for a few others.

You're probably right about that, but Engel is basically a late inning defensive replacement. On your other post: You are right that the organization needs a shakedown. You are also right that it won't happen. The clock is ticking on this rebuild.

9 minutes ago, poppysox said:

We need a shakeup.  New Manager...New Lineup...New Owner.  I don't care what...just something.  This is getting unwatchable.  The Cards looked a lot more ready to play these games than we did.

IF management doesn't do something tonight, after the disgrace this afternoon, they never will!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fathom said:

Castellanos would have been the perfect fit for this offense. 

eh, it isn't the talent, it's the lack of preparation and focus.  these guys simply aren't ready day in and day out.  Castellanos would be fitting right in

24 minutes ago, poppysox said:

They are a superior organization.  It's sad this team can't stay over .500 for an extended time.  As other announcers have said this is a free swinging line up.  There are times I look forward to Engel or Mendick at the plate instead of the studs,  Plus it doesn't help when your ace gives up 4 runs.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 1