Sox just lost most embarrasing DH in 120 years of MLB

Buehrle>Wood

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

That 1st inning in game 1 and 5th inning in game 2 were two of the most demoralizing and disgusting innings I have seen as a Sox fan in awhile, but that may be the Star Chicken Shotgun IPA talking.

Whatever the fuck Giolito is doing to warm up before games, that needs to change.   He is back to 2018 wildness with the only thing saving him form complete free fall is his ability to get some strike outs now compared to 2018.   He's been brutal.  It's demoralizing to have your "ACE" out there put you in a quick 4-0 hole every other start out there.  

• Like 2

Ricky's quote continued. A 4 or 5 game winning streak isn't nice? I beg to differ. Ricky is just waiting for that 10-12 game winning streak. That is an EXTREMELY good winning streak, and an unreasonable expectation. What the hell is he even saying here? Ricky is a dolt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Yeah, certain reporters misquoted him and then ran with it out of context. Ricky’s quotes from tonight, on the other hand, are embarrassing

Another cooking analogy.  He doesn’t have a competitive bone in his body. Just a high-paid babysitter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Ricky's quote continued. A 4 or 5 game winning streak isn't nice? I beg to differ. Ricky is just waiting for that 10-12 game winning streak. That is an EXTREMELY good winning streak, and an unreasonable expectation. What the hell is he even saying here? Ricky is a dolt.

He sounds like a terrible politician (in general, not referring to anyone in particular). 
“If we had a 10 game winning streak, I bet there would be a lot of smiles”? I mean yeah, of course, but we don’t have a winning streak. I bet there would be even more smiles if we win the World Series, but none of these analogies matter, you just got swept by a team that hadn’t played in weeks

5 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Sounds like Jim Boylen. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Sounds like Jim Boylen. 

What is it with Reinsdorf run teams and picking absolutely horrible managers? Aside from Phil Jackson, it's flat out embarrassing. Bevington, Ventura, Renteria, Del Negro, Floyd, Boylen. Maybe Hoiberg.