8-17 GT: Tigers at Sox

48 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Not that I necessarily disagree because of the way he is hitting right now. However, overall this is a great deal of complaining (not you but everyone) about a player who has a lifetime OPS under .690. If the Sox passed up on Grandal to sign McCann this board would have exploded.

Of course. The majority of the board was sure it was a fluke . But that is neither here nor there

We love you here but we also know you love baseball because it's a beautiful game. Most of desire wins. Wins have to be prioritized .

Pointing out we all whine a lot is Captain Obvious stuff. We wants wins. We want to make the Playoffs. We want something to make us feel goooood ! We're Sox junkies ! We want the good stuff baby !

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Of course. The majority of the board was sure it was a fluke . But that is neither here nor there

We love you here but we also know you love baseball because it's a beautiful game. Most of desire wins. Wins have to be prioritized .

Pointing out we all whine a lot is Captain Obvious stuff. We wants wins. We want to make the Playoffs. We want something to make us feel goooood !

I agree with the wins and the playoffs. But the over reaction to every little thing does no good. This is a young team learning how to win and it's going to be filled with ups and downs. Enjoy the ride instead of focusing on the immaterial minutiae

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

I agree with the wins and the playoffs. But the over reaction to every little thing does no good. This is a young team learning how to win and it's going to be filled with ups and downs. Enjoy the ride instead of focusing on the immaterial minutiae

Why not have a manager who knows how to win leading a young team learning how to win?