8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox

8 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Hahaha he sure is.  I LOVED him in college. He was part of an absolutely stacked Florida staff so they used him as a reliever but he always showed starter qualities.  When the trade was made I thought he would be the best pitcher of the bunch.  I'm told his stuff isn't quite back to his pre-injury level so I'm tempering my expectations a little but this is about as excited as I can get for a game.  

I think I got some bad dope.  

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No idea who is this Tom guy is, but love this tweet!  Look at that Dunnong death stare, what an absolute bulldog!

And so far through three innings he is super duper. I am impressed that he didn’t fall apart after giving up the lead off double

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

Rodon and/or Reylo just lost their rotations spots,,,unless this is a fluke start against a team that looks like they have thrown in the towel for the year.

One of them is definitely out.  To be honest, I wouldn’t mind seeing what both of them look like coming out of the bullpen, although we probably still need one of them as a starter.

3 minutes ago, tray said:

Rodon and/or Reylo just lost their rotations spots,,,unless this is a fluke start against a team that looks like they have thrown in the towel for the year.

I prefer to think it just gives the Sox the opportunity to ease those two back in the rotation

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic