Dancing for Dubs

Kyyle23

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

It's a good thing Mendick can hit because he sure as hell can't dance.  

For a guy drafted where he was and all the hard work he has obviously put in, he should enjoy every second and how ever he wants.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, claydude14 said:

I was hard on Mendick early but he’s proving himself as a passable replacement level talent, plus he’s from Rochester NY my hometown... Shirsey or custom Chinese jersey all but confirmed

I was an I-town kid. 

So, they're basically doing club dub like the Bears started when they got good with a young team in 2018. 

Great, this season is going to end with a walk-off home run against us in the playoffs that somehow double doinks off of the foul pole.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

Wait. Where is the criticism of Coop because he is focusing on the dance and not helping Colome have a 0 ERA? Colome gave up a run today! Get back to work you lazy, ignorant coaches!

I truly appreciate your contributions to the board, but maybe tone down the need to play devil’s advocate just a bit.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Both Collins and Mendick are looking around and at each other completely lost while Cooper is groovin to his youth. 😆😆😆

Clearly Pulp Fiction isn't one of their top movies 😂