8-20 GT: Tigers @ Sox (1:10pm)

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Oh my god am I the only one watching on the NBC Sports App and have to deal with the insufferable Illinois Lottery commercial on every. single. break.?

At least you don't have to deal with "Tom Time". Anyone who's been watching on MLB.TV will know exactly what i'm talking about....

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

There’s a better chance of Thom Brenneman being the Grand Marshall at the Pride parade than McCann signing to be a back-up next year with the Sox.

They could get creative and promise him about 100 starts between C/DH. Not gonna happen though with Vaughn pushing for playing time.

Benetti frustrates viewers when the Sox hit deep fly balls that are not going to be home runs.  

Hawk could sense when a ball was hit squarely, how it came off the bat, its trajectory etc.. and .that it was probably gettin' out.

Way back, he looks up...you cann put in on the boooooard !

Eloy's fly to RF was not even close.

Just now, tray said:

Benetti frustrates viewers when the Sox hit deep fly balls that are not going to be home runs.  

Hawk could sense when a ball was hit squarely, how it came off the bat, its trajectory etc.. and .that it was probably gettin' out.

Oh give me a break. Do you actually think Hawk wouldn't have been yelling "STRETCH?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

At least you don't have to deal with "Tom Time". Anyone who's been watching on MLB.TV will know exactly what i'm talking about....

I get highlight clips on MLB.Tv from random games in baseball history, which sounds kinda cool in theory, if it wasn’t the same 3 or 4 clips every time. 😡

• Haha 1

Just now, tray said:

Hawk pulled a You Can Put It On The......no never mind probably a thousand times. 

• Like 2

Just now, tray said:

Lol no for the last couple years Hawk was awful at that too.  He'd be yelling STRETCH for balls 10 ft from the warning track.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tray said:

Lol you must have missed late career Hawk

• Like 1

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Oh give me a break. Do you actually think Hawk wouldn't have been yelling "STRETCH?"

Benetti should call "stretch" which indicates the ball probably wasn't struck hard enough to get out. Instead he calls it like it is gong to be a home run and it barely gets to the warning track.  It's not as though this was the only time he has done that.

• Tony unpinned this topic