8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

3 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

omg I'm glad its not just me going crazy. Are you on MLB.tv too? I've been messing with my tv settings for 30 min trying to figure this out

They don’t have outfield lights so it is a bit darker, plus the new lights on the South Side are premium and make these look even worse.

2 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Does Jose's stance look slightly different to anybody else? Maybe I'm imagining it

Hey, if that's what it takes for you to be a fan now without acknowledging how good he was before, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

There's like a blue filter on the broadcast wtf.

Yes from the LEDs but cf looks a little dusky. Sox jerseys show a hint of blue.

Edited by pcq

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

They don’t have outfield lights so it is a bit darker, plus the new lights on the South Side are premium and make these look even worse.

Yeah that makes sense. Parts of the uniforms and field look normal, but then at other times I can't see the batters face or read their jersey at all. Now that you mention it, I remember watching a night game where a light bank went out and it was similar.

TLDR: Wrigley is a rat infested dump

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

Hey, if that's what it takes for you to be a fan now without acknowledging how good he was before, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Check his WAR in recent years and get back to me. Barely above replacement level

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

The new lights are insane from a couple blocks away on a cloudy night. 

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic