8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Same dopes telling everyone how much smarter they are than renteria everyday are the same guys crying about jose being extended. 

Ah yes because Renteria and Rick Hahn (and the front office) go hand in hand...

And day you don't think everything this franchise does is all roses is the day I'll sell my house and move to Canada. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol you know how mnay baseballs are a hair away from being gone? Thats called baseball. You guys are fucking hilarious. Gave up 1 hit in 3 2/3 and the sox are lucky because of a lazy fly ball. Embarrasing  

Same dopes telling everyone how much smarter they are than renteria everyday are the same guys crying about jose being extended. 

Did anyone say Gio wasn't great? Doesn't mean he should have still been in with 2 outs in the seventh and a man on with a good bullpen waiting.

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol you know how mnay baseballs are a hair away from being gone? Thats called baseball. You guys are fucking hilarious. Gave up 1 hit in 3 2/3 and the sox are lucky because of a lazy fly ball. Embarrasing  

Truth. 

• Like 2

Just now, SoxAce said:

Ah yes because Renteria and Rick Hahn (and the front office) go hand in hand...

And day you don't think everything this franchise does is all roses is the day I'll sell my house and move to Canada. 

I've been critical plenty. I just call out all you clowns playing white sox manager from your couch and call every decision "so dumbbbb" without a single clue what you're talking about. 

Then after it works out you continue to tell everyone how wrong it still was. 

Rinse and repeat every game thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m sorry, did I just see a commercial about a kid shitting in a bathtub?  The Marquee network is a complete fucking joke and should be burned to the ground.

MLB commercials aren't much better

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've been critical plenty. I just call out all you clowns playing white sox manager from your couch and call every decision "so dumbbbb" without a single clue what you're talking about. 

Then after it works out you continue to tell everyone how wrong it still was. 

Rinse and repeat every game thread. 

Well thank God Ricky has his fan club.  

• Love 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic