8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've been critical plenty. I just call out all you clowns playing white sox manager from your couch and call every decision "so dumbbbb" without a single clue what you're talking about. 

Then after it works out you continue to tell everyone how wrong it still was. 

Rinse and repeat every game thread. 

So I'm lumped in to the "clowns" eh? I actually thought it was a ballsy move and said nothing of it afterwards other than if Bote did hit that out, he would definitely be hearing about it. I was just criticizing your usual "holier than thou" take. I generally agree with you on certain topics. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, becuase I don't think you pull a guy who was locked in. 

You guys think the best move is always to replace someone. Always. Rinse and repeat.

No but I'm not just going to comment every at-bat "Guys I still wouldn't pull him here" 30 times a game. Classic selection bias

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

Well thank God Ricky has his fan club.  

I think retneria is a terrible strategic manager; I have said it hundreds of times. I think he's outmatched countless times. I

That decision right there was absolutely not one of those moments where he deserves any criticism. 

But please, maybe more of you can ask and scream about moncada sitting vs the cubs since you're in the clubhouse and understand lineups and health much better tha him.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I think retneria is a terrible strategic manager; I have said it hundreds of times. I think he's outmatched countless times. I

That decision right there was absolutely not one of those moments where he deserves any criticism. 

But please, maybe more of you can ask and scream about moncada sitting vs the cubs since you're in the clubhouse and understand lineups and health much better tha him.

From what I’ve seen tonight, Moncada should not be playing

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

So I'm lumped in to the "clowns" eh? I actually thought it was a ballsy move and said nothing of it afterwards other than if Bote did hit that out, he would definitely be hearing about it. I was just criticizing your usual "holier than thou" take. I generally agree with you on certain topics. 

listen guy, I don't take this personally or seriously. When I say clowns I mean it is jest same as i am saying it to my pals watching the game with me. If it offends you, well then idk what to tell you. So don't taje it the wrong way is what I'm saying. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The White Sox feed is mostly cancer-related with a few Budweiser Zero commercials mixed in, so I guess I shouldn’t be complaining about a kid shitting himself in a bathtub.

I get bathroom remodeling every inning. But no Johnny Bench Blue Emu commercials tonight. 

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic