8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I hate to take him out against the Twins but now is the time to IL him. they can eat against the Pirates and Royals while he's out. 

Do we even need to IL him? Just straight up sit him vs the Pirates and Royals. That's 7 days off. Madrigal should be back Tuesday so Mendick can move over to 3B.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You’re assuming a 10 day IL stint will cure his problems, I think we have assume they will be a problem the rest of the way no matter what.

It's possible, but I'd like to give him 10 days to find out. It could be covid related fatigue which isn't going away this season if that's the case. If he's just got nagging muscle injuries then 10 days should be enough to help. 

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Do we even need to IL him? Just straight up sit him vs the Pirates and Royals. That's 7 days off. Madrigal should be back Tuesday so Mendick can move over to 3B.

Good call. I'd sit Moncada tomorrow and vs the Pirates and Royals. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Whew. Ricky really rolled the dice

He is lucky Bote just got under that or there would be ALOT of chatter regarding that call.

Even Gio himself thought Bote hit that out.

Edited by SoxAce

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What are you even talking about. Guy didn't give up a hard hit ball for 3 innings. You guys just love pretending like nothing ricky does is smart. 

The ball was a hair away of being launched into the stands.  Let's not act like we are watching a chess master 7 moves ahead.  He got lucky 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic