8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

3 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

The ball was a hair away of being launched into the stands.  Let's not act like we are watching a chess master 7 moves ahead.  He got lucky 

Lol you know how mnay baseballs are a hair away from being gone? Thats called baseball. You guys are fucking hilarious. Gave up 1 hit in 3 2/3 and the sox are lucky because of a lazy fly ball. Embarrasing  

Same dopes telling everyone how much smarter they are than renteria everyday are the same guys crying about jose being extended. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol you know how mnay baseballs are a hair away from being gone? Thats called baseball. You guys are fucking hilarious.

Same dopes telling everyone how much smarter they are than renteria everyday are the same guys crying about jose being extended. 

You and I disagree often, but this I'm with you. Gonzalez was as good tonight as he's been all year, and even if he doesn't get Bote, there are 2 LHH's coming up. I liked the move

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol you know how mnay baseballs are a hair away from being gone? Thats called baseball. You guys are fucking hilarious.

I hope Ricky signed your life-sized poster of him. 

• Haha 5
  • Love 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic