Realistic trade candidates AKA The Lynnsanity Thread

Orlando

8 minutes ago, beautox said:

lol @ arterisk season, this isn't an Astros championship. In 5 years no one will remember just like '81 was a strike shortened season. Does that dodger WS have an asterisk? in any fans mind?

1981 and 2020 are nothing alike. This will always be an asterisk season, much more than 1981. If the final four in each league are eight teams that won divisions or 35+ games in the regular season, then it becomes a smaller asterisk. But it’s good for baseball that they’re still going and the players there are trying to win. 

Edited by flavum

2 minutes ago, Gtrams42 said:

Imagine a bullpen with Bummer and Hader. Also what do you think it’d take for Hader, woodruff, and Yelich? I think I’d do Vaughn, Kopech, stiever, Collins, and probably more. 

Ok, I walk back what I said. If Yelich is in there, I would do that trade With that stated, I don't see the Sox taking on all of that money.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

If you can get Woodruff and Hader, you do it. I don't think that trade is a real possibility but if it were real, the Sox should absolutely do that.

Absolutely. Especially when Bummer gets back. Being able to throw both of those guys gives us one of the best bullpens in baseball, one is the best lineups, and a much more solid rotation for the playoffs.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 3:53 PM, EloyJenkins said:

And trading DeGrom for a PTBNL as the headliner amongst other parts would set NYC into full blown meltdown mode. Not good optics for their FO if that was the case. 

I’d rather give up nothing for Robby Ray than mortgage the future for Lynn or Marco fuckin’ Gonzalez.