Realistic trade candidates AKA The Lynnsanity Thread

Orlando

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If there's a rumor about the Sox getting a guy the Sox probably aren't getting them. That's what the past few years have taught me.

Decent smoke for EE, Keuchel and Mazara before they went down

Edited by Orlando

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Decent smoke for EE and Keuchel

EE was practically already signed when the Sox were tied to him; his father had just passed an delayed things.

Keuchel was just the best starter left after they missed out on Wheeler but you are correct.

What I find funny is all the "twitter sources" that were scared of "ruining things" in the past and wouldn't say anything are chirping non-stop, and they're talking about things that didn't happen that they knew about yada yada. Why? Because the Sox are good and it gets attention again.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

EE was practically already signed when the Sox were tied to him; his father had just passed an delayed things.

Keuchel was just the best starter left after they missed out on Wheeler but you are correct.

What I find funny is all the "twitter sources" that were scared of "ruining things" in the past and wouldn't say anything are chirping non-stop, and they're talking about things that didn't happen that they knew about yada yada. Why? Because the Sox are good and it gets attention again.

If I’m not mistaken EE to the Sox , Jays or Rays was hinted at early in the off-season. Things got quiet and then it was broken that the Sox signed him days before announced.

I do agree that these “insiders” are coming out of the woodwork . Seem to be piggybacking off each other.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

At this point, I’ll be shocked if they don’t add an arm by Monday. No idea which arm, but they can’t get by with Lucas and a somewhat overachieving Keuchle. 

Kevin Gausman could likely be acquired as a low cost rental

1 hour ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I would love corbin burnes like I mentioned this morning. Think he would definitely slide in well in the 8th inning and I would almost rather give him a shot at closing 

Corbin Burnes is a starter with elite upside coming off the best start of his career. 

so many bad takes in this thread. 

1 minute ago, Steve9347 said:

Corbin Burnes is a starter with elite upside coming off the best start of his career. 

so many bad takes in this thread. 

He came out the pen against us back in early August. I don’t know much about him outside of that 3 innings from the pen but he looked good there