Realistic trade candidates AKA The Lynnsanity Thread

Orlando

Bold prediction but Lynn gets traded tomorrow at 12:26pm shortly before our game kicks off.  Dunning, Collins, & Adolfo will be the return.  Half the board will love it, the other half will hate it, but ultimately Rick Hahn will declare the window has officially fucking opened.

Edited by Chicago White Sox
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Bold prediction but Lynn gets traded tomorrow at 12:26pm shortly before our game kicks off.  Dunning, Collins, & Adolfo will be the return.  Half the board will love it, the other half will hate it, but ultimately Rick Hahn will declare that window has officially fucking opened.

LETS GOOOOO!

• Love 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Bold prediction but Lynn gets traded tomorrow at 12:26pm shortly before our game kicks off.  Dunning, Collins, & Adolfo will be the return.  Half the board will love it, the other half will hate it, but ultimately Rick Hahn will declare that window has officially fucking opened.

Idk man, the bullpen was used a lot today. Gonna call someone up for a spot start or turn it into a bullpen day after performances today?

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Why would Milwaukee be in sell mode? If they hold onto this game against Pittsburgh they jump ahead of the cards for 2nd place and the Cubs are a dumpster fire right now

?? I mean they don't look that great vs Pittsburgh 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

That would make the pitching depth going forward incredibly thin. For me, I would want more than 40 starts for 18 years of control.

I think if it does get done we won’t give up much. I don’t know, something is telling me he isn’t the guy the Sox are after..it’d be nice to land Lynn but it seems like his price is going to be too high with every team looking for pitching in on him and Hahn is also looking for someone with years of control.

39 minutes ago, flavum said:

With a trophy, nobody is whining about anything except the 2022 strike. Red Sox traded Moncada (and Kopech)...they have a ring. Nationals traded Giolito and two other big league pitchers...they have a ring. If the Sox actually win a championship in the next two years, every bad move is forgiven. 

I bet you regardless of how good Chris Sale is next year for Boston their fans will start whining about trading Moncada and Kopech. 

Same with Nationals fans. As soon as the winning stops, the whining commences. Go ask Blackhawks fans. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

5 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Lance Lynn didn’t pitch well tonight. I would take a pass on him. Especially if Dunning has a good outing tomorrow and with what Texas is asking for in return. 

I don’t want to think about how the non-Giolito/Keuchel starters on the Sox would do vs the Dodgers

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I bet you regardless of how good Chris Sale is next year for Boston their fans will start whining about trading Moncada and Kopech. 

Same with the Nationals fans. As soon as the winning stops, the whining commences. Go ask Blackhawks fans. 

They do. But there's always the "We won the World Series" to fall back on. Not a bad thing. 

I'd rather have that.