Realistic trade candidates AKA The Lynnsanity Thread

Orlando

27 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yep!

Honestly seems like the perfect type of deal as he's cheap this year and hopefully there would be some fans in the stadium for next year to help pay his salary. With that stated, as much as I despise Nomar (I hated the move the moment it was made), I think getting at least one other SP here is the biggest issue. Without one, they're going to burn out their bullpen. Once they get a SP, there are options (maybe not as good as Marte) like Joc Pederson, kicking the tires on Puig, etc.

4 minutes ago, SoxSteve said:

And let’s STOP ALL THIS VAUGHN TRADE TALK. We are not going to trade a guy who might be as good as hitter as anyone on our team and who will be our starting ist  baseman for the next 10 years. His bottom is  280-30 -90.  

If the White Sox weren't willing to talk about him, there wouldn't be whispers around them being interested in the players being whispered about.

4 minutes ago, SoxSteve said:

And let’s STOP ALL THIS VAUGHN TRADE TALK. We are not going to trade a guy who might be as good as hitter as anyone on our team and who will be our starting ist  baseman for the next 10 years. His bottom is  280-30 -90.  

Thank you.  This guy is an absolute cornerstone.  He’s more off limits than Madrigal or even Cease in my mind.

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

If the White Sox weren't willing to talk about him, there wouldn't be whispers around them being interested in the players being whispered about.

Or that's who teams want, or his name is out there to set the level for what teams are looking for on players.