Realistic trade candidates AKA The Lynnsanity Thread

Orlando

Just now, TomPickle said:

"The White Sox have made a trade, but I can't tell you which team it's with or any of the players involved."

And you guys eat it up lol.

If something happens tonight I’ll give him some credit for knowing somebody who knows something. 

1 minute ago, TomPickle said:

"The White Sox have made a trade, but I can't tell you which team it's with or any of the players involved."

And you guys eat it up lol.

I have followed this account since he popped up. He has been money. And this is the first time he has ever reported something as done. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Yeah, I don’t buy anything he says. At least we can hopefully stop paying attention to this guy when he is making this up. 

He has stuck his neck out with this one. He said it was done. If there is a trade involving what he said, there is no question he is legit. If not, he is one of the phonies. His moment of truth is here.

i just hope if it not accurate, no one buys the ownership overruled the done deal excuse that will follow.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

He has stuck his neck out with this one. He said it was done. If there is a trade involving what he said, there is no question he is legit. If not, he is one of the phonies. His moment of truth is here.

i just hope if it not accurate, no one buys the ownership overruled the done deal excuse that will follow.

Why wouldn't that be a credible reason a possible trade got blown up?

JR has already started b****ing about money weeks ago.