AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX NO HITTER WINNER

southsider2k5

4 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

@Jack Parkman if anybody deserves credit here, it's me. 

I had this called in the 2nd inning. I was ONE WALK off from calling this game correctly. My eye for talent saw what Giolito had tonight. Give credit where credit is due, folks.

I award you zero points, and my god have mercy on your soul. You just said that Abreu was roiding this weekend. GTFO. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I ran downstairs and grabbed my dad after the top of the 8th. Grabbed a couple of the Sox goose islands in the fridge and watched history together. What a good night.

My kids were in bed; my son 6 and my daughter 2 were woken up and sitting with me for the final 9 outs... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s so much better than them that they were missing pitches that Lucas would definitely state weren’t thrown well

Helps when the strike zone is from batter's box to batter's box.  OK, it's an exaggeration, but you know what I mean.  Whatever it takes and Aces get calls and deserve to.

Is this the year the white sox sweep the awards? 
CY - Gio hes .5 away from Bieber in the AL (thats a ton in a short season)
MVP - Abreu is a stones throw in all triple crown categories
ROY - its between Lewis and Robert
Manager of the Year - Well 3 out of 4 aint bad 😛 

This has been an incredible stretch of games. First Jose, now Lucas. I can't remember anything like this as a Sox fan. There is something about this team. Words can't describe what is going on. At the beginning of the season, I hoped for .500. Now I think they can do just about anything. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

This has been an incredible stretch of games. First Jose, now Lucas. I can't remember anything like this as a Sox fan. There is something about this team. Words can't describe what is going on. At the beginning of the season, I hoped for .500. Now I think they can do just about anything. 

I went from "will they make the playoffs?" to "can they maybe get a top-4 seed in the playoffs?" to "how deep of a run will they make in the playoffs" in about two weeks

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

I went from "will they make the playoffs?" to "can they maybe get a top-4 seed in the playoffs?" to "how deep of a run will they make in the playoffs" in about two weeks

^^^^

Hahn needs to not be stupid and keep his top guys. They're going to need them. 

Prospects/young MLBers that shouldn't be traded for anything less than Jacob deGrom at this time, subject to re-evaluation every 6 months: 

Cease

Vaughn

Madrigal

Dunning 

Crochet

Kelley

Edited by Jack Parkman

I was at that game vs the Astros in late April 2018 when Giolito gave up 9ER in 2 IP while Keuchel cruised around our dogshit rebuild lineup with ease.

I cannot understate enough how happy I am for Lucas and how absolutely pumped I am about the state of the White Sox compared to that night 2 1/2 years ago. 

• Like 4